Angel Wing Heart Wasabi Icecream, Chocolate creations, and brief update | SnowRiiの世界

Friday 28 February 2014

Wasabi Icecream, Chocolate creations, and brief update

Hiya! Just a quick post because I haven't put up anything today, and it just feels like ages since I posted. Even though my DIA fukubukuro reveal was just yesterday morning wtf .-.

So yesterday I went to the beach for a picnic and to catch up with some friends from uni~

I stayed under the beach umbrella almost the entire time between 12 and 4pm, but I still ended up with pretty clear tanlines ==
Should have just gone in a bikini and tanned properly. :/

Group photo at the Long Bay scenic photo frame ^-^

Selfie with the chocolates I've recently been addicted to making

So yeah, because my nails don't require maintenance that often (every two/three weeks?) I've been a little short on things to do. Because my new supplies haven't arrived from China yet, I can't start deco-ing so I've been making desserts!

More choccies~ so much fun making them! ^-^ (photo from my mom's wechat, very blurry sorry)
Meringue cups with wasabi vanilla icecream and dark chocolate.
Surprisingly the meringue dessert turned out better than I expected. Though, in saying that... perhaps wasabi icecream on soy waffles, or caramel pieces in wasabi icecream could work better? So many possible ways to use wasabi icecream!

As you can see I'm quite insistent on eating wasabi icecream right now. I have 3 more icecream flavours, and an iceblock flavour at home but I still went out to buy vanilla icecream for making wasabi vanilla icecream wtf.

Update
I will be picking up Tenshi-neechan on Saturday, so even if I don't post about Japan Day tomorrow (I am hoping I will!!), clothes from China and gifts from Japan will be arriving! I will have soooo much to review omg. Excited!!!

But yes, upcoming posts are Japan Day, Farmers A/W launch (when their promo vid comes out), Meta fukubukuro unboxing, haul review :)

So happy there's all this content prepared for the start of the uni semester! Hoping I can be consistent with the blogging for the entire year!

=^.^=

    Post a Comment

     

    Wallpaper from Engram Pixel: http://engrampixel.co.vu,