Angel Wing Heart I GOT FLOWERS FOR VALENTINES!! :D | SnowRiiの世界

Saturday 15 February 2014

I GOT FLOWERS FOR VALENTINES!! :D

OK so I had to make another post on this year's Valentines because i got TWO PRETTY BOUQUETS OMFG.

Never before has this happened ;w; perhaps I'm being spoilt this year? hahaha

SO PRETTY NO!?
The left bouquet was from work, the right is from family friends that came to visit today ;w;
They brought chocolate too.
It's like their family is my family's Valentine (ી(΄◞ิ౪◟ิ‵)ʃ)♥ (is this emoji too creepy? yes? ok good!)


Yesterday we did end up going to our pretty-much-family friends' place. The son-in-law had fished up some crayfish, so we got to celebrate Chinese Lantern Fest feast with super fresh crayfish!
(perhaps it's lobster. I still don't know the difference between the two...)


Anyway, turns out I'm mildly allergic to it, so now I have these ugly and itchy af giant rash things on my hands and forearms == I hope they go away soon...


Tomorrow I will be shopping lots for presents, and hopefully to tone my hair! With purple dye. If I can find any good ones in NZ :(


How did you spend your Valentines? Link me if you blogged about your V-day!

=^.^=
  1. Sakuranko said... 16 February 2014 at 08:27

    Hi dear, very cute flowers, now I´m following you in Bloglovin´
    I hope your follow me back!
    Comment back to keep in touch.
    xx

    www.sakuranko.com

  2. Unknown said... 17 February 2014 at 10:48

    Found and following you on bloglovin', Sakuranko! ^^

Post a Comment

 

Wallpaper from Engram Pixel: http://engrampixel.co.vu,