Angel Wing Heart Auckland Chinese Lantern Festival and presents from Malaysia! [Confetti] | SnowRiiの世界

Saturday 22 February 2014

Auckland Chinese Lantern Festival and presents from Malaysia! [Confetti]

Hiya!

It’s been a while since I posted, sorry for the brief hiatus!

I’ve taken so many photos these two weeks, but being the instagram addict that I am, every photo has to be filtered yadi-yadah. Long story short, I simply didn’t have time to prepare all the photos for posting recently ><

Is it better to have few, but good quality, photos…or to have many, but average quality photos???
I swear that is a blogger’s biggest dilemma :’( #firstworldproblems

Anyway, last weekend we had the annual Auckland Chinese Lantern Festival! As usual, the festivities spanned from Friday till Sunday – with fireworks on Sunday evening.

I originally planned to go on Sunday so that I could stay and watch the fireworks, but I had to leave early. AND THIS YEAR THE FIREWORKS FLEW OFF THE SKY TOWER TOO!! So unfortunate T_T

    Post a Comment

     

    Wallpaper from Engram Pixel: http://engrampixel.co.vu,