Angel Wing Heart Vassen Crystal Blue Circle Lens Review [Confetti] | SnowRiiの世界

Sunday 9 February 2014

Vassen Crystal Blue Circle Lens Review [Confetti]

Finally, part 4 of my 2013 Circle Lens roundup reviews!

First, here are the previous 3 reviews:
Part 1 - EOS Ice Violet
Part 2 – EOS Max Pure Blue
Part 3 - GEO Bambi (aka Princess Mimi) Almond

Now, let’s get to these pretty blue lenses!

I bought these lenses around September last year (my final CL purchase of the year) when I decided to cosplay SeeU for Armageddon. Sadly, I wasnt able to buy a commissioned dress, and being typical slow lazy me, exams crept up and I didn't end up sewing my own cosplay. I still have the fabric and all the accessories though, so I will do it this year!

Ok that was a big tangent. Back to the review!

I bought these lenses because I needed something very blue, but light, and doesn't have a big limbal ring. Even though she has a clear black limbal ring in her box cover illustration, her eyes are so blue that on cosplay, it wouldn't stand out if I used a lens with a dark ring.

I hunted ALL over the internet, and found the lightest, most limbal-less and large blue lenses I could find- Vassen Crystal Blue. Which are apparently also called i-Fairy Super Crystal Blue.


  1. Unknown said... 10 February 2014 at 21:51

    Beautiful snow! I like the blue lens on your eyes so pretty :D

  2. Unknown said... 11 February 2014 at 09:06

    thank you!! >w< it's perfect for the amekaji feel ne~

Post a Comment

 

Wallpaper from Engram Pixel: http://engrampixel.co.vu,