Angel Wing Heart Presents from Ice & Tenshi // Metamorphose 2014 A/W Fukubukuro | SnowRiiの世界

Wednesday 4 June 2014

Presents from Ice & Tenshi // Metamorphose 2014 A/W Fukubukuro

I am so so sorry this post got delayed so long!!

I received my presents from Icey and Tenshi when they came back from Japan and China. It's a mix of presents for my 21st birthday last year (which happened after they already left for overseas) and お土産(souvenirs) <3

The most exciting part is the Metamorphose temps de fille Lucky Pack they got me, I hope this will be a useful contribution to the online glossary of past lucky packs. I know I really wanted to see a good sample when I was trying to decide what brands to go for, so here- for the future LP buyers!


Blouse with collar thingy, OTK, 風呂敷 (furoshiki/lunchbox wrapping cloth), and yukata
Icey arrived back in NZ first, and brought items above and below. The furoshiki is so elegant and the fabric is so nice that I've only had the chance (and the courage) to use it for uni twice thus far. ><

I have yet to wear the yukata too because
1. I honestly don't think I can put it on myself the first time, even though I have an instruction manual
2. I don't have an obi, or the deco stuff for the obi, or geta. I want the full set before I wear it!

Hopefully I can wear it for Japan Day next year *^^* (I blogged about this year's Japan Day here)

I couldn't find the blouse in lolibrary, but another blog I had read over the summer said this was a bishop sleeve blouse... But what is that collar thing called!? lol. The OTK has crowns and uh idk what those spear-like things are called either LOL so much fail QAQ ANYWAY THEY'RE JUST PRETTY OK <3

Strawberry kitkat, and HK charm
Kit kat! Obligatory omiyage item, no? xD
The HK charm has 'onsen manjuu' printed on it. Hot spring steamed bun. I'm confused too don't worry X'D

Moustache mask!
Tenshi arrived the next month, with the rest of my presents ~
Although NZ is very clean and I don't get sick often, this moustache mask is too awesome to not wear. It's perfect for ora ora: kawaii style ~ hehe

Earphone winder. As the package says ;;;
The colors and design are so cute! Even though I'm too lazy to actually wind my earphones every time, I still keep it on my earphones because it's so darn cute. I'm using the purple one at the moment - it's not as dark as in this photo, and it doesn't get dirty at all! <3

Souvenir from Kyoto....

Yes, they are 'stars'!
Have you read ご近所物語(Gokinjo Monogatari/Neighbourhood Story) by Ai Yazawa? This was a special feature in the omake of that manga and I always remembered it! I am a huge Ai Yazawa fan, so these were super super thoughtful souvenirs from Tenshi :'3
Now, onto the review of my LP!
Necklace and hair bow clip
I was quite apprehensive at first - I didn't like the fact that this year's LP accessories had cameos. Especially since the one on my clip was green - not a color that fits well in my wardrobe! However, these turned out to be really really versatile, and works perfectly with mori outfits and probably classic lolita too!

Skirt
The skirt is very neat and clean. The color is super nice and the fabric is wonderful <3
I originally really hoped to get the rose print in the first image here, but I'm way happier with this one! There's also gold stitching on the crown and swans, really nice, neat details!

The full set!

Back of the OTK. I guess this would look really nice on someone with really thin calves </3
I really don't like my thick calves. REALLY. If I could, I would happily get some of the chunky mushy muscles taken out. Don't hate. (long story short, I used to play tennis competitively and developed a lot of muscles that now look like flab)

The skirt falls just above my knees, which I am perfectly happy with. I don't think long skirts would look good on me :(
I think the skirt looks better with 1 petticoat for normal use. 2 petticoats make it really hard to sit in uni ;;;
 Oh and here I was using my hair pieces and platforms from my last taobao haul!

Close ups!

I also wore this to take photos with some friends that graduated this semester.
The only photo that was not overexposed or awkward in some way.
I wore a puffy layered skirt as petticoat that day, so it was pretty comfortable. Didn't provide much poof, but I didn't get 100% stares at uni hahaha~


Ok well that's it! My first burando lolita lol. Ahh i haven't gotten photos with the salopette and blouse that Tenshi and Ice made for my 20th birthday yet... Well, not proper photos anyway. My arms are finally flabby thin enough to wear the blouse so I will hopefully get some snaps up soon!


=^.^=

    Post a Comment

     

    Wallpaper from Engram Pixel: http://engrampixel.co.vu,