Angel Wing Heart Cheero Power Plus Danboard Mini Unboxing! | SnowRiiの世界

Saturday 7 June 2014

Cheero Power Plus Danboard Mini Unboxing!

Hiya!

Sorry I haven't gotten around to uploading my lens reviews for which I've been putting some photos up on IG for you guys to preview. OK I only uploaded them cause I was feeling vain. (; > 3 >) I really miss the days when I was blonde haha. Now it takes so much effort to put on all the hair pieces!

Anyway, those reviews will be coming out in the next few weeks before I leave for holiday woot! *v*



Onto Danboard!

So I didn't actually know much about danboard to begin with. Mommy (not actual mommy) VY went through a period when she was pretty obsessed with it, I think, some time before she became obsessed with Nameko .-.

Danboard is so cute right ~
Nameko fanart by babi00xd (DA)

In the end I had to consult good old KnowYourMeme to find out how Danboard (actually named Danbo) came to be. Now I have a new manga to read tonight - Yotsuba&!

I actually got this mini battery pack because my friend just up and went to Japan for a quick vacation this month. I didn't have anything I wanted him to bring back for me specifically, until he posted a photo of an actual revoltech Danbo pack, and the mini charger pack that he bought. It's so. freakin. cute.!!!!!
So cute right!?
As you can see on the packaging, Danbo's eyes light up. This actually happens for the charger pack too, and different color eyes with/out flashing tell how much battery is left. I haven't used mine yet, so I will show pictures of that when I do start using it.

Below is a photo spam of the package. Not much to say about it, other than the fact that the quality is pretty darn good :3

Package back? (i think this is the cuter side tbh)

Package left

Package front - I don't know how much power packs cost, so I'm not going to comment on it. Just leaving the tag here in case you're interested :)
The price here doesn't include tax, though sometimes it may. For the store this particular product was bought, tax (8%) is excluded if the purchase total is over 10,000yen. However there is also a 10% passport discount, so I think my friend got 10% off of the tax inclusive price of the product. Does that make sense? I don't know if I make sense. I don't know if I know what I'm saying.

Let's just move on.


Package right

Package base
Package top

The items inside are in 2 layers, take off the top layer (carry pouch and charger cord) to reveal the power pack

Front of power pack, cord, pouch, and manual
 FYI the charger cord is the same as one for newer Samsung Galaxy phones I think. (I had an S3, pretty sure it's the same kind)

Back of power pack, carry pouch, and manual

Top of power pack

Left side

Bottom

Right side

AND FINALLY THE CUTE FACE 
 The front face of the mini pack is about the size of a credit card. The thickness is a little more than I expected, but I guess it follows the chara design. It weighs 140g which is pretty fair considering it should last at least 3 full charges for my iPhone.

Recently my phone has been running out of battery super fast, even though I bought it less than two months ago. Because I'm worried that my phone won't last an entire day of casual snaps and video captures when I'm travelling, a portable battery pack became quite a necessity QAQ


If you want to order one yourself or read the full specs, check it out on Amazon here! I was going to spend all night trawling slowly through the manual (my Japanese is terrible to say the least), but Amazon has pretty much covered all the basic functions for me lol.

Isn't the pouch damn cute too?

BC (friend who up and left to wander around Japan) also managed to snag me a copy of the last issue of egg (July 2014). I totally didn't think about getting magazines till a couple of hours before his flight was leaving, so I'm really thankful that he managed to grab this copy!! I was totally hysterical over it because girls in the galcomm were saying how it goes on shelves the next day, but somehow he managed to get it anyway? Lol I don't really care how it happened (now that it's the past), just super happy it happened at all!! Unfortunately the bookstore didn't have the last issue of Ageha, but that's alright. If I ever start collecting gyaru magazines obsessively, I'll definitely find it somehow :P

Thank you so much BC, for bringing me this Danbo and the last issue of egg and showing me all the kawaii videos and photos of your hosts' dappled daschund!! ^o^


=^.^=

    Post a Comment

     

    Wallpaper from Engram Pixel: http://engrampixel.co.vu,