Angel Wing Heart GEO Bambi Almond (Princess Mimi) Circle Lens Review [Confetti] | SnowRiiの世界

Sunday 9 February 2014

GEO Bambi Almond (Princess Mimi) Circle Lens Review [Confetti]

Hi there~ this is part 3 of my 2013 circle lens roundup reviews!



View my other 2013 CL reviews:

Part 1 - EOS Ice Violet

Part 2 - EOS Max Pure Blue

Part 4 - Vassen Crystal Blue


Now let’s begin!

Every year, I will buy at least one pair of lenses in a brownish sort of colorwhether it be more of a chocolate, caramel, or some other shade. Geo Bambi Almond was my brown for 2013

I bought it near the start of the year, and loved it so much that I didn’t feel the need to buy any more! If it weren’t for the fact that there are sooo many lenses on the market I haven’t tried yet, I would honestly just keep re-purchasing these lenses every year. Forever.




    Post a Comment

     

    Wallpaper from Engram Pixel: http://engrampixel.co.vu,