Angel Wing Heart D.I.A Fukubukuro 2014 (福袋) Unboxing [Confetti] | SnowRiiの世界

Wednesday 26 February 2014

D.I.A Fukubukuro 2014 (福袋) Unboxing [Confetti]

OK so I’m posting this up ahead of the Farmers Autumn/Winter Launch and Japan Day because my friend サ-ラ who helped me purchase this fukubukuro is posting her unboxing soon too, and I have some of the stuff from her lucky bag xD

edit: サ-ラ's fukubukuro reveal is now on her blog here! She got a really good bag too ~ *happy happy*

I only look at fashion LPs, because Japanese brand clothes are ridiculously expensive and generally not worth their price when they’re not on sale. Yes I said it ok; brand lovers, don’t hate – you know it’s the truth.

Because D.I.A doesn’t have a web store, I haven’t really seen their items in detail before. As it is, many D.I.A items turn out to be average quality, and in general I would say that their more casual clothing are certainly not worth their regular price. However, when you get 15 items in a LP, the individual cost of each item makes it virtually impossible to get a ‘bad value’.

D.I.A also has one of the most ‘good value’ LPs of the gyaru brands. Year after year, Ank Rouge has disappointed me with their average-as-plain-icecream LPs (2014 suitcase here and 2014 carry here). I don’t know the owner of those two blogs btw, just linked the first two I found with photos for Ank Rouge 2014 LP on google lol.

SO my LP! The title of this post is a little misleading because it didn’t come in a box, BUT most LPs are sent by shipping services in boxes so for searchability, I wrote unboxing k

(read more)








    Post a Comment

     

    Wallpaper from Engram Pixel: http://engrampixel.co.vu,