Angel Wing Heart Upcoming Posts | SnowRiiの世界

Wednesday 19 February 2014

Upcoming Posts

I have so many photos for posts I need to edit!!

Because i took most of them at night, the lighting is gross af. Hence the lack of update for like, close to a week ;w;

These posts will be going up soon (probably on Confetti):

- D.I.A fukubukuro opening (EEEEEEEEP!!!!!!)

- Lantern Festival, and presents from Malaysia (kawaii goodies && inspo a-plenty ;w;)

- Lens reviews - my large brown, and grey lenses for the year. If I can ever be bothered, I will review my casual brown lenses too but I just feel so meh about lenses < 14.5mm ~.~

Alright, just felt obligated to fill the blog with a little update since I haven't been on in a while haha.

Even my instagram has been really quiet! FML. Dead phone = all good quality photos but the long process to get it on instagram is just a b****. INSTAGRAM PLEASE JUST LET PEOPLE UPLOAD ON THE BROWSER TOO!!! QAQ


=^.^=
  1. Clee said... 19 February 2014 at 10:22

    oh that would be so nice with Instagram! I also want to publish pictures from browser and not only from phone... I need to follow you on instagram now :D So bye bye ~~

  2. Imemily said... 19 February 2014 at 16:35

    Keep up the work
    Looking forward more sharing from u
    hmmm...I forgot where u from alr...saw u mentioned gifts from Malaysia ^^
    MY-Emily

  3. Imemily said... 19 February 2014 at 16:37

    sorry i wanna follow u back but cant
    as i tried to click 'join this site'
    the page turns out to be error
    I'm following u back via g+ instead

  4. Unknown said... 20 February 2014 at 01:29

    That's okay Emily, G+ is better than GFC for ACTUAL communication anyway LOL

  5. Unknown said... 20 February 2014 at 01:31

    I'm from China btw! Presents from Malaysia are from a Malaysian friend who went back recently ^^

  6. Unknown said... 20 February 2014 at 07:36

    Just found your blog, Love it! following you via G+

    www.maribiscotti.com

  7. Unknown said... 20 February 2014 at 09:48

    Thank you! Love your decoden! Following you too, please create more! ^^

Post a Comment

 

Wallpaper from Engram Pixel: http://engrampixel.co.vu,