Angel Wing Heart EOS Max Pure Blue Circle Lens Review [Confetti] | SnowRiiの世界

Sunday 9 February 2014

EOS Max Pure Blue Circle Lens Review [Confetti]

Hiya! This is part 2 of my 2013 Circle Lens roundup!



View my other 2013 CL reviews:

Part 1 – EOS Ice Violet

Part 3 – GEO Bambi (aka Princess Mimi) Almond

Part 4 – Vassen Crystal Blue



Now- to the review!

These were the first blue lenses of 2013. In earlier years, I had an obsession with green lenses and I would get a pair of green every year. But in 2012 (I think?) green lenses started looking really odd on me :’(

As much as I love green eyes, it was time to wave goodbye to those. And since I always loved grey lenses, and they worked well on me, I thought “well, why not try other cool colors, like blue?”

So in 2013, I went for this super super solid EOS Max Pure Blue pair of lenses, in my usual 14.5mm! (They are indeed very pure though, not so sure about the max...)



    Post a Comment

     

    Wallpaper from Engram Pixel: http://engrampixel.co.vu,