Angel Wing Heart Taobao Haul from Nov/Dec 2013 [Confetti] | SnowRiiの世界

Saturday 1 March 2014

Taobao Haul from Nov/Dec 2013 [Confetti]

Hiya!

Today I’m showing my buys from Taobao from late last year – if you like any of the items, feel free to ask me for the link (I have them all saved in my order at my shipping proxy’s site) ^^
I took the photos in the dim corridor because I was too excited to move it somewhere brighter, so the photo quality is pretty bad as I cbb editing them (all) sorry! ><

A bag and some eyelid tapes were sent to T’s house in China, but she left for NZ just like, 5 hrs before it arrived T_T hopefully the bag will be ok on its shipment here…
Apart from those two items, everything else in my last taobao haul is here! Description/mini review of each item is in image description...


coord with some of the items I bought ^^

    Post a Comment

     

    Wallpaper from Engram Pixel: http://engrampixel.co.vu,