Angel Wing Heart DresSale Wishlist! [Confetti] | SnowRiiの世界

Sunday 16 March 2014

DresSale Wishlist! [Confetti]

Hiya everyone~

It's now the second week of uni for us at UoA, and the workload has increased so much from undergrad to postgrad courses! Honestly, I am really surprised and stressed out over uni for the second time in my life (the first time was semester 1 of my first year, I was such a tryhard lol).

When I'm stressed over uni, I usually either:
1. paint my nails, or
2. go online shopping

Today I have decided to post up my wishlist from DresSale because I've been looking through their store the entire day (so many items!!) and there's actually a lot of good bargains on there! (just had to hunt around a little cause I'm too stingy)

please help me receive my wishlist by clicking one of the 'DresSale' links in the wishlist post on Confetti!

(read more)


    Post a Comment

     

    Wallpaper from Engram Pixel: http://engrampixel.co.vu,