Angel Wing Heart JL's Birthday (last Sunday) and upcoming posts | SnowRiiの世界

Tuesday 11 March 2014

JL's Birthday (last Sunday) and upcoming posts

I've come to realise that several of my friends' first name begin with J so it's going to become terribly confusing down the line.
I'm too lazy to go back and fix my earlier posts, so fingers crossed I never forget anyone's name (heh hehe), and from now on I will reference by first and last name, except for wifey and Tenshi because those aren't their actual names anyway .-.

So first of all, I should say that I'm really not supposed to be blogging right now, but it feels like I haven't posted anything in a loooong time. Is it really only week 2 of uni!? Somehow time flies too fast, and the mountain of work is being continuously pushed off to the side and replaced with mindless scrolling through facebook and watching all of eatyourkimchi's FAPFAP videos. ;-;


Upcoming posts

  • Metamorphose fukubukuro 2014 reveal / Presents from wifey and Tenshi from Japan
  • D.I.A belt review
  • Nivea deodorant review


So many reviews wtf. Goes to show I haven't been out much ==
Anyway, the Nivea deodorant is from KnotJustAScarf who received several of them from BeautyReview - if you're reading this Arietta, thanks!


JL's B'day

JL is a friend I made in like, second year of uni through infosys, which he majors in and I take many courses in. His birthday was actually yesterday, but we celebrated it on Sunday. Unfortunately it happened to be iceskating in the afternoon, and I have pretty bad memories associated with iceskating and zero good ones, so I had to skip that ><

Later, I met up with them for a bit of pool, and dinner~
wifey took this photo...I look so noob wtf ;-;

I didn't expect many photos that day, so I went ahead with my half-assed uni-level-effort makeup... Actually jokes, I can't even be bothered with blush or eyeshadow anymore. So yeah, be prepared for nubface & mean eyes :<


We had dinner at a Thai restaurant in Albany. This was probably the first time I've had Thai in the last 5 or 10 years...
It was very strange having such runny and sweet curry, as I've recently been frequenting to an Indian restaurant in Browns Bay with my mom. Their $10 mains for dinner are just such a bargain, it's hard to say no after a long day.

Nevertheless, dinner was really enjoyable, and I met/caught up with some people I rarely see these days~
Photo for wifey's instagram

Duck curry! really nice *w*

Our flaming chicken which stopped flaming as soon as it got to our table :'(

group photo!
The last photo was taken after some people left, but that's ok since it's pretty much everyone from this group that I hang out with anyway ~

We also went to Movenpick for dessert, where wifey and I binged on 3 massive scoops of icecream (the guy working at the counter was so nice!!!) and this chocolate espresso cake.
I think I've already posted it on instagram, but I really need to reinforce that this was taken with hardcore lighting. 2 lights from different phones. lol.
/can'tgetoverit
so beautiful, delicious, and fattening.

I definitely ate too much that day. My stomach hurt all night ==;

Wifey and I also gave JL a tie, and a moustache car magnet.
Which he (amazingly) managed to put on his car upside down wtf.
I hope it's correctable, since I don't know if it's actually just magnetic or if there's glue involved...

What it looks like. Photo taken off google images

While looking for the above image, I stumbled across this.
This would have been pretty epic for JL's car too. heheheheheeee

Anyway, that was last week's little adventure. I now have the larger part of my 50 page infosys paper on Tweets during Social Crises to read and summarize, fun timez!



=^.^=

    Post a Comment

     

    Wallpaper from Engram Pixel: http://engrampixel.co.vu,