Angel Wing Heart Finally on my last year of uni... | SnowRiiの世界

Thursday 6 March 2014

////

Finally on my last year of uni...

Today is the fourth day of semester 1, 2014.

I am so glad that I will be graduating at the end of the year. I am actually so through with the life of a student - long as holidays between semesters, yet every day of the semester it feels like there is no time for anything.

This year I have 3 papers' weight on a project, for which I just had my first meeting with my supervisor and the owner of the project. I'm super glad that they are really nice and thoughtful people, and were happy to adjust the project scope a little to accommodate for my chosen career path.

At the same time, I am yet again awash with anger and frustration at my degree coordinator. I am so so so angry that he sent out notifications so late, didn't keep any of us students up to date, or provide any resources or even tell us where we could perhaps find resources. If my project wasn't within university, I would probably be very stuck right now doing something I can't even do, so that's a plus at least?

I really hope that I can do a good job with this project. It's going to be challenging, but it also offers an opportunity to cover several jobs - like working on a commercial project all by myself!

The downside is that the lab I will be working in *perhaps much of my time* is in the basement with no windows. At least it's not too small in there so claustrophobia hasn't kicked in yet. It's very cosy and clean down there actually!

These few days has been so busy and hectic it's crazy. Perhaps I am putting in more effort into this year, as it's weighted quite heavily in my degree. It's a good thing. I want to do well :)


I will still blog often though! Need to make good use of any spare time to produce blog content and live a life outside of this project! ^-^

=^.^=

    Post a Comment

     

    Wallpaper from Engram Pixel: http://engrampixel.co.vu,