Angel Wing Heart My newfound dessert obsession | SnowRiiの世界

Saturday 22 March 2014

////

My newfound dessert obsession

I've always been pretty obsessed with desserts. I love everything, like actually EVERYTHING. Even licorice (at times).

Recently though, this year, I've started making desserts!

I think it's because I don't have as much time to do my nails anymore, and I swear the UV is making my hands extra wrinkly / ageing, so I have to put all that creative energy into something else? The wait time (48hours) for my craft glue to dry on my crafts is also a downer :(

So in January of February, I started making wasabi icecream, chocolates ~ (see some on my post here), and today I have officially stepped foot into desserts that require heat!

Yes - all of the desserts I have made so far require no heat. Even just melting the chocolate I managed to burn it the first time ==
No jokes, I am a serious fire hazard in the kitchen.

Today after dinner I decided that sitting at home for the evening is just too fattening. I definitely gained some weight recently, largely due to my lack of self-control. Last night I ate 2 waffles. With icecream, blueberries, and plum jam. :(

Hopefully I will get over this craving soon, cause I had 4 chocolates today too. It's not looking too good right now...

Anyway, the pan was on sale so I had to get it! Half price down from $40, and it's scratch-resist ceramic coated on the top! I am so excited to try it~

from my instagram (@snowrii)
The entire time I was in the supermarket with my mom to look for the cupcake mix, my mom was trying to convince me to buy some cheese instead of choc chips for the cupcakes == (too lazy to make the batter myself for now. Perhaps if I really get into it...)

It got really irritating, and in the end I snapped and said I will not make savory cupcakes and if she wants them she can do it herself.
Even thinking about it now makes me irritated. I want my sweet cupcakes dammit. ==;


Anywho, now I need to find cute mini cupcake cups, and also a piping/syringe thing to decorate cupcakes with. Oh yeah and buttercream/icing, and food colouring .-.
Gosh the list just keeps growing...


This year though, I will definitely have a tea party with Tenshi and wifey!! GOAL FOR THE YEAR! And I WILL make something that was baked and is edible and pretty and yummy!!!



Ok it's 1.25am. Goodnight!

=^.^=

    Post a Comment

     

    Wallpaper from Engram Pixel: http://engrampixel.co.vu,