Angel Wing Heart Update / Should I do wishlists? | SnowRiiの世界

Wednesday 2 April 2014

////

Update / Should I do wishlists?

Hiya everyone!

Seems I haven't posted in a while!
Actually, I know it's been a long time because I have this huge collection of photos on my USB (probably 2gb???) that are waiting to be resized and blogged, but I just haven't gotten around to it yet! QAQ

It's now the 5th week of uni- which means this week and next week are filled with tests, assignments, and presentations before our mid-semester break. two weeks of time to catch up on work - YES PLEASE

Yep, so that's the state of my life at the moment- lots of procrastination and putting off work till the last minute, resulting in a lack of blogging ;^; SORRYYYYYYY

On a tangent: does anyone watch Revenge? The new season just started airing in NZ not too long ago, and we're on like the 3rd ep or something and it is just as good as ever omg! In comparison, I'm rather disappointed with the current season of Scandal, which happens to air right after Revenge on Tuesdays. Thoughts? Opinions? :/


Through the past few months of blogging on Blogger and really connecting with other bloggers through bloglovin' and whatnot, I've come to realise that many people seem to post wishlists / favourites once in a while, if not monthly. Should I post my wishlists? I spend so much time looking through shops online, I could probably come up with a decent wishlist every month LOL. Would anyone be interested though?

I gotta get back to finishing my assignment (due Friday and I haven't even started eek), but please comment and tell me if you would like to see wishlists from me!! Also, if you do want wishlists - would you like it to be 1 style / month or just everything? For those that follow me on Instagram (@snowrii) you will know that I like many styles so... not sure how I should approach this whole wishlist posting thing @-@;;


=^.^=

    Post a Comment

     

    Wallpaper from Engram Pixel: http://engrampixel.co.vu,