Angel Wing Heart IPhone accessories wishlist | SnowRiiの世界

Sunday 20 April 2014

IPhone accessories wishlist

This month I will be making another taobao order, including some other hair accessories (i need extension pigtails for my black hair!) and new phone accessories I found last night :3

Taobao is so awesome <3


So here's the list of stuff I would like. Chances are, I won't be ordering all of them. Especially the pink cute stuff, I think I picked too many. But anyway, if anyone wants anything from here feel free to ask me for link :)

Let's begin!



The front and back stickers would be really nice with the bumper case, and they're so pastel and cute! Some of the stickers had words that were cut off or too much going on so it took ages to find the ones I liked QAQ

Also these are a few other kawaii things I saw in the same shops ^^

There are actually a lot more sets for the stickers above (they're nail stickers) but the images were so huge so here's just an example ^^ isn't it super kawaii and pastel!? I love Little Twin Stars so much <333


edit: I have now gone and ordered all the products (wtf am I crazy!?) and that includes 2 of the earplug danglies (different designs) and about 11 sheets of stickers (each with different design). Since there is so much I will definitely be writing a haul post when I get everything >< [21/04/2014]

=^.^=

    Post a Comment

     

    Wallpaper from Engram Pixel: http://engrampixel.co.vu,