Angel Wing Heart I can blog from my phone now! | SnowRiiの世界

Saturday 19 April 2014

////

I can blog from my phone now!

So today I finally sniped a good deal on an iPhone (64gb 5s gold) and am back in the land of non-lag! This year I've been having such terrible luck with technology- 

- first, galaxy s3 dies
- then my brick phone has a line of dead pixels
- then my iPod touch lags sooooo bad (no exaggeration. Even Apple products lag if you use them for long enough)
- this week my netbook of three years died (something corrupted on c drive, will have to reinstall windows again)
- also this week, managed to burn the capacitor inside mom's desktop computer monitor.

So I'm reeeeally glad right now to have this new phone that DOESN'T LAG!! Pretty sure this is on the lower end of first world problems yeah???

Hopefully I will be blogging more now (and be more active on IG) since I can post on the commute to/from uni!

Also, now that I have secured a phone, I can buy kawaii My Melody cases for it! Seriously a huge part of why I wanted an IPhone. :)))))))

    Post a Comment

     

    Wallpaper from Engram Pixel: http://engrampixel.co.vu,