Angel Wing Heart More shopping / wtf I'm going broke QAQ | SnowRiiの世界

Sunday 13 April 2014

More shopping / wtf I'm going broke QAQ

I don't remember if I mentioned in my last post that I had also placed an order for clothing on taobao? I wanted to try the replica Ma*rs items before I consider buying the real product - after all, the replica price is far more acceptable and perhaps it's a little more un-asian-sized?

Here's a quick snap of the items I'm ordering
Some of the items are a different color to the displayed image
Didn't order too much, but this still came down to about 250NZD QAQ
OK tbh 250 isn't much for 11 items of clothing and 5 accessories, but I'm just so used to bargains on taobao that spending over 100CNY for an item of clothing is weird .-. #toostingy

There are a few other items I want, but aren't ordering yet. They're mori style clothes, and wig pieces for dark hair. Since I'm not ordering them yet till probably May or June, I'll post them up as a wishlist post later :)


Anyway today I went shopping again, because a few friends' birthdays are coming up and I needed presents. But while mom and I were in the mall, we found more clothes that were cute and on sale! These are my buys:
belt I spotted in Pagani!

Pagani again, size 14 lace blouse which I trimmed the sides off into a long top

Dress from Forever New. I finally have a black dress *v*
Seriously I have been searching for a simple-ish semi-formal black dress forever, so I was super happy to find this today! For 70NZD, this was a pretty good find *v*

Now I have 2 dresses from Forever new in the same style, except the other one is white and doesn't have this chiffon skirt outside... Well, it looks good so whatever ~

Oh and I appear to be sick with some kind of bug fml. Not so much runny nose / sore throat / hacking lungs out, but I'm half asleep all the time, super uncoordinated, tired but not sleepy and just overall feeling really meh. Did I mention a literature review is due in 2 days? yippeeeee.......

That's probably why I've been shopping like crazy this week. Retail therapy to make up for being sick and the work that's piling up hahahaha

OK time to sleep this bug away. night night~

=^.^=

    Post a Comment

     

    Wallpaper from Engram Pixel: http://engrampixel.co.vu,