Angel Wing Heart A slight mixup with my Disqus QAQ | SnowRiiの世界

Wednesday 23 April 2014

////

A slight mixup with my Disqus QAQ

Don't know if anyone has noticed, but all the comments on my blog are gone T________T

This is seriously devastating to me. I'm still in shock over the fact that I won't ever be able to see or retrieve the comments anymore....


How this happened was, I set up on disqus with 'snowrii' and registered this blog to that disqus account. Later, I changed the URL, and registered the current url to my new disqus account (set up with my email) because of conflicting names and all. I completely overlooked the fact that my disqus comments were still linked up with my snowrii disqus.
When I failed to combine the two accounts, I thought it would be easier to just delete my snowrii disqus, but of course it took all my blog comments with it.....

I didn't back up my accounts on disqus before deleting that account :( really all the deletion did was make it easier for me to log in to disqus, but iofanhwaikejnfewlknfakwefnalke I should not have done all that T_T


Please continue to talk with me, I promise this won't happen again! QAQ


=^.^=

    Post a Comment

     

    Wallpaper from Engram Pixel: http://engrampixel.co.vu,