Angel Wing Heart Early Christmas shopping - b/c we don't have Black Friday | SnowRiiの世界

Saturday 29 November 2014

////

Early Christmas shopping - b/c we don't have Black Friday

Actually, the title is semi-inaccurate. We didn't traditionally have Black Friday, but apparently England is starting to do the whole black friday shebang and as a British colony, NZ is starting to adopt Black Friday too. Saw a few ads for Black Friday sales this year, and probably will see more next year.

Anywho, mom and I decided to go to a cafe far out west for brunch today. Black Cottage Cafe is literally like 20 minutes out west and sooo out in the middle of nowhere. They made really good egg benedict though. I ate mine too quickly so here's a photo of mom's (with smoked salmon)

yums

Anywho, onto what I bought today!

RRP $150 or something

RRP $150 or something as well

The above shoes: $40 total! Wild Pair does this deal at Christmas of 2 for $40 on some items and I got a steal last year. So happy they started it early this year so I could catch it before I go on holiday!

Comfy underwear. 1 set for $25!

I'm really lazy so if I like something I will literally buy multiples

Just like this blouse. Bought 2 because I hook blouses so easily -0-

Nice details!
The blouses were 2 for $60 ok. I stopped at 2 because as tempting as 3 for $80 is, I could not justify buying three of the same blouse -0-;

Camisoles - nice lace detail~~~

Not the cheapest, but left three for $15 and right two at $10 each or something

One can never have enough camisoles. I found the first two lace ones later at Glassons and had to buy them cause really, when in the last decade in NZ have there been $5 camisoles?

That's it! Hopefully I shall keep my paws away from new items until I leave for Japan ^^ sooo happy with my purchases today though - the entire trip I spent under $200!! For so many items! Hehehehe bargain hunter yeaahhhhhahhahahaha


Since our inventory of rose petals is getting pretty big so rose bath tonight yay! 

The pink bath salt thing is the popular Japanese 'weight loss' bath powder thing in soda scent 



=^.^=
  1. Emi&Lea said... 30 November 2014 at 00:38

    They have also started doing a bit of Black Friday here in Iceland, and I must admit I kinda dislike it that they are jumping on the bandwagon just like that....:s
    But you got some really good buys out of it! Especially really like those undies sets, really cute!^^

  2. Snow Rii said... 1 December 2014 at 09:15

    Indeed! I'd much rather have thanksgiving and not Black Friday :/

    indeed, pretty good deals right ^^ did you get to do any shopping?

  3. Emi&Lea said... 1 December 2014 at 11:00

    True! But no I didn't bother to get anything...xD Sadly the variety of clothes here in Iceland isn't that great:s or just stuff in general....the selection of makeup is OK, but mostly just expensive brands:s

Post a Comment

 

Wallpaper from Engram Pixel: http://engrampixel.co.vu,