Angel Wing Heart 11.11 Taobao Shopping | SnowRiiの世界

Sunday 16 November 2014

11.11 Taobao Shopping

My final exam is finally in sight: 9am tomorrow.

Since I foresee a long night of cramming ahead, I may as well get some blogging done before I crack down on the work hehe


Many of you probably know about Taobao, and its infamous 11.11 sale.

TBH, I didn't think it was a big deal, until one of my friends WeChat me crying about how he couldn't participate because he had exams, and then I came home to a fellow gaijin gyaru being sad over how she wasn't prepared for it.

So then I thought, well, why not check it out?


I usually am really picky about what I buy - always cheap, and rarely anything thats quality > quantity/price.

That's how I can buy more on a student budget right? haha

Anyway, since 11.11 is rumored to be huge sales and stuff, I thought it would be a good chance to shop for more 'quality' than 'quantity'.

I ended up buying two dresses for my mom and I. The print was irresistible.

For mom

For myself

Office-lady dresses k. A necessity.
(Can you see me in all that korean style face and hair though? looooooool)

And for the non 11.11 stuff... well I wanted to buy them anyway, so I might as well get them in the same batch since I don't think they'll ever go on sale.


THE CASE IS SO CUTE RIGHT!?

Cannot resist the fact that it has a cute design on the back AND the front.
The power button looks difficult to reach and that mouse is gonna snap off any moment but hey who cares; it's only about the price of a coffee! (YASSSSSSS)


Daisy necklace~

Accent necklace~

Buying lots of necklace accessories because I quite prefer my work wardrobe to be simple.

I used to wonder what the 'Chinese' style was, since Korean and Japanese styles were so very different. I think the Chinese style is just (badly put) 'rich'. Everything on taobao that is '时尚' (stylish) is advertised with some kind of international-brand logo, and the clothes for people about my age are always very chic and business-woman or bordering on sexy, but still with that kinda feel.

It's kinda hard to describe. But i like the style for workwear.


Anyway, if anyone else did some quality shopping on 11.11, please direct me to your post! I am starting a bookmark folder in preparation for next year huehuehue~


=^.^=
  1. Catherine ❤ said... 18 November 2014 at 06:46

    Ahh i recently made an order this month but I haven't heard about this 11.11 deal? Hope it was counted!
    Yea I agree hard to distinguish "Chinese style ". I think of it like rich (and young) 時尚OL out for high tea or Happy hour xD

  2. Snow Rii said... 20 November 2014 at 09:27

    Did you buy through a proxy/shipping service? The 11.11 deal is usually limited to that one day! hope your order counted :O

    Yes yes yes!! I'm glad you see it the same way hahaha

Post a Comment

 

Wallpaper from Engram Pixel: http://engrampixel.co.vu,