Angel Wing Heart Timekeeping! | SnowRiiの世界

Friday 14 November 2014

////

Timekeeping!

Recently I've been getting really lazy, to the point where I don't even want to bring out my phone and turn on the display to see the time.

Even though I tell myself that it's cause I don't have enough time, I know that I am actually just lazy haha

So, since I am going to be working (properly) next year, I thought it's a good time to take that excuse and buy myself a watch!

My mom actually wanted to buy me one for my birthday, since I mentioned that it's about time I get myself a decent watch. But then we went and bought it, she liked it so much that it is now on (permanent) loan to her hahahahaha

I think it was this model? Obaku Harmony (34mm dial)

In return, she gave me a watch of hers that I've been trying to pry out of her hands for the past four years or something. She always refused to lend it to me and wouldn't give me a reason why -3-

Skagen. Looks nice, ENTIRELY impractical.

It's such an old model that I can't even find what it's called anymore OTL
I really wanted a watch with diamantes for the longest time. Plus, this watch strap isn't actually black. It's like a really dark blue charcoal sort of color which I really love >w<

I also ordered a Daniel Wellington just prior to all of the above happening.

Classic St Andrews Lady

Took this photo before I took off the protective plastic peel thing (that red line is from the seal). It was so damn hard to remove omg. My nails totally could have killed the dial trying to peel it off. Thankfully it didn't, but I was being a worrywart. My nails are dangerous after all.

What's super amazing is that it arrived EXACTLY on time. Like, they said 11am on 11th Nov, and delivered at 10am exactly.

I don't know how UPS can be so accurate! Seriously pleased with this delivery, especially right after the whole ordeal of my whole macbook ordeal (long story short, someone signed off my macbook and apple refused to do anything about it until my mom called them. Apparently I'm not authoritative enough for call centres to take me seriously </3 )

One of my friends got one earlier this year, and then a little while back +Alexa Ober had a discount code so I decided it's time to make my order! Although the color doesn't suit me so much, it is a color that won't get outdated. So I guess it's ok. Someday I may need a watch this color o.O;


On a completely unrelated note, my last exam is on Monday and I have not studied for it. Time to get working! T^T


=^.^=

    Post a Comment

     

    Wallpaper from Engram Pixel: http://engrampixel.co.vu,