Angel Wing Heart Blogging style | SnowRiiの世界

Wednesday 12 November 2014

////

Blogging style

Recently I've been really attracted to the japanese blogging styles.

For example, I just read Himena's recent blog post  - it's so short and spontaneous and straightforward and....free? I guess the general feel I get is that it doesn't have any 'requirements', and there are no themes to stick to. It's literally just whatever comes to mind, and that's really exhilarating~

(btw congrats to Katie for featuring! All the recognition is worth being noticed by your students? haha)


Anyway, I used to like writing long posts. And I still do like to do long posts, for example with product reviews it's just not possible to get any depth with a short post.

But sometimes, the thought of starting a new post (knowing it's long) really puts me off writing. And that's a problem too ;-;

For example, that 20 (probably 30 by now) item list of manga I've been meaning to review since October.....>>;


Well, I'm still thinking about where I want this blog to go. But, I will definitely be moving to wordpress sometime over this summer (Dec-Feb), so a lot will be changing!


In the meantime, since this post lacks images, I shall repost some of my recent outfits!








Hope to blog again soon!


Rii
  1. Nagareboshi said... 14 November 2014 at 23:19

    I've been eyeing those outfits on Instagram - very nice!!!!!
    Lol, welcome to my blogging style... I just write whatever I feel like, and nowadays I prefer to keep my posts short anyway, due to lack of time etc. Also I feel that long posts can be tiring for my readers, I don't know. I prefer short and snappy posts personally... ^__^

Post a Comment

 

Wallpaper from Engram Pixel: http://engrampixel.co.vu,