Angel Wing Heart Taobao Haul Oct / Nov 2014 | SnowRiiの世界

Wednesday 19 November 2014

Taobao Haul Oct / Nov 2014

Oh lordy, where do I begin?

Well, I guess the primary goal of this haul was to get some nail tattoos that I could use for more mature looks and the trending styles right now.

And then it somehow snowballed into a haul.

Well, without further ado, here are all the things I purchased in this round. I honestly don't have the brain capacity to write anything else right now, literally so exhausted from unpacking everything and applying the various laptop things to my laptop. So I hope you enjoy the images!

Just a quite note, the purchases are sectioned into Nail Deco, Tech Deco, and Fashion.

Nail Deco



I had a bunch sponsored by Born Pretty Store a short while back and loved them!
Absolutely beautiful, If I just learn how to apply them with acrylic....
Bought both pink and  blue!
























Yeah I bought heeeeeaps of nail tattoos ^^; 
I got multiples of some of the floral designs I thought I might use more often too. They're just so irresistibly pretty!!!



Stocked up on cases. I know I will be getting more deco stuff so why not haha




Tech Deco


Thinking of using this one first since the strawberries go with my current screensaver ^^


I am super paranoid about scratching my new laptop - and for good reason. Not only am I super clumsy but my nails.....the risk is just too high hahaha


Unfortunately the keypad cover isn't actually this pastel T_T

And the laptop cover isn't all that nice either. Looks really cheap tbh :/
Well, it wascheap. So I can't say much ;;;;

THIS was cute. Super happy with this purchase. 
Although something like a Ma*rs or Princess Melody print would be nicer..... I just find it weird having like a 'person' on your laptop? unless it's the mega otaku full body waifu kind of sticker. That I can understand.


Fashion


The fabric was nicer than I expected!

LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE wish I bought it earlier!!!

Pretty poor quality tbh
Typical Candyrain TT stuff haha.
The sleeves on that top really are a little too much. I think it would've been cute enough with just like a fluffy or lace cuff sort of thing instead of the princess sleeve thing ><



As usual, feel free to ask for links to anything you want to purchase :)


=^.^=
  1. Nagareboshi said... 20 November 2014 at 03:56

    Woah, looks like you really went to town there. ^__^ Some cool gets. The laptop cover looks cute though, too bad about the quality... You know, I've had My MacBook for two years now and still no cover.... LOOOL, meh... It's meant to be used.

  2. Snow Rii said... 20 November 2014 at 09:24

    Hehehehehe when I buy nail items.....I stock up for real x'D

    the laptop cover I am very pleased with! It is almost perfectly trimmed!

    Haha I'm just too paranoid >< I have to cover everything I have! And indeed, the last phone cover I used actually had a massive scratch from a key so I'm really glad I had it ^^;

  3. Snow Rii said... 28 November 2014 at 11:09

    The shops where I bought it has many designs, and the print quality is actually really good - it came exactly how I expected!

    link: http://item.taobao.com/item.htm?id=37935825789&spm=2014.21426273.0.0

  4. Emi&Lea said... 29 November 2014 at 01:04

    Thank you for the link! We want to buy a new computer soon, so we will definitely be checking this out!♡

  5. Snow Rii said... 29 November 2014 at 23:27

    np! I hope you find a design you like :) otherwise at least you can take the keywords to search for similar stuff if you guys aren't buying a macbook ><

  6. Snow Rii said... 1 December 2014 at 23:21

    omg really!! Darn, I JUST bought one! and found out I can't use meitu on it. I live on meitu for making my photos all pretty ;w; but macbook has its perks too aye....><

    when are you moving to JP? :O

  7. Emi&Lea said... 2 December 2014 at 00:33

    I KNOW! When I found out about meitu I thankfully could use my mom's computer for it, but it sucks so bad that you can't use it on a mac:< That's the worst thing about macs.... there are so many things you can't use on it...! yeah, it is very comfortable and safe to use, we've never had any problems with viruses or bothersome things like that, so I can't really complain too much><

    Hopefully mid to end January, crossing our fingers that our visa will be ready as soon as possible!!!

  8. Snow Rii said... 2 December 2014 at 12:50

    Indeed, there is a clear need for both mac and windows! x'D

    omgosh!! Will you two be there like, permanently?? O_O

  9. Emi&Lea said... 4 December 2014 at 07:48

    so truuuuue! Thankfully we have an ipod, and their apps are so amazing!!! Which makes up for the lack of the macXD

    We will go out and search for a job, since we will hopefully have a working visa we might be able to stay for a year to begin with, but we want to stay for as long as we can, and just as long as we want. We still haven't figured out what we want to do for our future, but our strongest desire for now is to get away from Iceland and do something fun and exciting!XD

  10. Snow Rii said... 4 December 2014 at 10:39

    Indeed! I went from Samsuing Galaxy to iPhone earlier this year and somehow managed to get by without a computer for like, 8 months! and then when I got my mac i realised I hardly have to use it cause almost everything is on my phone anyway hahahaha

    I see! Good luck for that! It's really nice that both of you have the same interests and you won't need to go to a foreign country by yourself! *v*

  11. Emi&Lea said... 5 December 2014 at 08:40

    hahaha, omg, we have been surviving on one computer together, and of course our iphones, but now we will have our nieces computer for about two weeks and it feels like heaven!!!XD haha~
    It's strange how I feel much more at ease using a computer....>.>

    Thank you! It really feels nice not to have to go by yourself!!

  12. Snow Rii said... 5 December 2014 at 10:40

    Ahhh yes, one can never have too many gadgets x'D


    Some things are just terrible to do on a phone. like excel. I've been trying to do my Japan trip planning on Google spreadsheet on my phone and ugh the number of fliptable moments!!

  13. Emi&Lea said... 5 December 2014 at 11:32

    hahahaXD omg, that must be such a pain in the ass!!!

Post a Comment

 

Wallpaper from Engram Pixel: http://engrampixel.co.vu,