Angel Wing Heart Fukubukuro Wishlist 2015 | SnowRiiの世界

Monday 1 December 2014

Fukubukuro Wishlist 2015

Hiya!

This will be my full 2015 fukubukuro compilation wish list. As I see it becoming rather long, the details will be under the cut.

Currently on the list:
- Liz Lisa (LLxMM collab carry)
- Luxe Rose
- Ank Rouge
- Golds Infinity
- Sneep Dip
- Alice and the Pirates (also has info for BTSSB though I will not be purchasing it)




Liz Lisa

Liz Lisa finally revealed their 2015 lucky bags after like aoifanefakwefak. There was an awkward few hours where the countdown till release was zero, but the bag was not buyable /lolwtf

I didn't even bother with the online presale. Really, with NZ internet? Not gonna happen.

Anyhow, if you haven't gone to check it out yet, here are the bag options for 2015!
(in tiny images cause I cannot figure out how to reach the original image on my macbook dammit)

5 options!

Prices for the different options
To see the full official Liz Lisa ameblo blog post on the 2015 fukubukuro sets, click here.

Naturally as I had promised myself, I will be going for the limited stock My Melody collab carry.


The print isn't my fave here, but perhaps it's less fluoro in person?
 The pang of having to part with 30,000yen for it is intense. But this may be the only time I ever go to Japan and have a decent way of transporting such a carry at a reasonable cost, so I'm going to go for it. I am determined.

The LL x MM carry has 9 items
- Coat
- Blouse
- Skirt
- Cardigan
- A-line Top
- Lace skort
- One piece
- Pouch
- Blanket

^ basically the extent of my Japanese skills right there. Who needs to know anything more beyond basic shopping needs anyway? /jk I'm gonna get so lost.

TBH the items I'm really interested in here are the coat, skort, one piece, pouch, and blanket. Seeing the trends recently with coats, I am mentally prepared for something I may not like and have to sell or put up with, which will leave 4 items I really want apart from the suitcase (the most important item!)

Anyway, this list only has Liz Lisa right now, but I will be updating it with the other brands I am hoping to purchase as they begin to release previews!



Luxe Rose


Not the most exciting bag, but at 54,000 for 30,000 worth of items, it's quite the steal. Plus, their range right now is really encouraging so I hope the fukubukuro items will be similar! The listing on 109 webstore is already sold out, and doesn't give any clues as to what the bag holds.



Ank Rouge


Not particularly high on my priority list is Ank Rouge. Last year and the year before were quite disappointing, but for 40,000 worth in 6 items it's not a bad deal. If the items are likely to be quite nice I may purchase it :)
Webshop listing here.



Golds Infinity


Bless Golds for revealing at least some hints on their LP items.
Included:
- coat
- onepiece (3 of them!!)
- tops (2 of these!)
- accessory

I was captured the moment I read 3x onepiece. ONE CAN NEVER HAVE TOO MANY DRESSES!! Like, thinking about it logically - just 3 dresses would be about 10,000 in value so essentially they're giving away a coat, 2 tops, and an accessory item for free.
Webshop listing here.



Sneep Dip


Never seen Sneep Dip before, but I like what the stop staff are wearing so I guess the LP should be of a similar style? Anywho, I will have a few days to check out their actual store in 109 before Christmas so I'll see whether it's still on the to-get list then.

Webshop listing here.



Alice and the Pirates

teaser image - will replace when the official images come out
Unfortunately only the teaser images are available at the moment, but if you look at your screen from a very very low angle you should have a good idea of the rough design.

I was really disappointed over missing last year's AATP LP, so I really want this year's, but at this stage I can't say I really love it. So idk at the moment.

BTSSB, naturally, is pretty much what I expected - but also not what I'm after :(
I really wanted last year's BTSSB too....


Webshop info for both are here.



=^.^=
  1. Dolly said... 2 December 2014 at 05:16

    I get tempted every year to purchase Liz Lisa fukubukuro since it's so cute! I just wish shipping wasn't so insane to ship overseas. T^T I bet you'll get great items since Liz Lisa always have good fukubukuro items.

    Any other brands you're looking forward to? I'm mostly looking at Cecil McBee and Rienda this year. :)

  2. Snow Rii said... 2 December 2014 at 12:54

    Indeed! Did you purchase any of the bags from 2014?
    This year's items are smaller than before (and prices took quite the hike too) so I'm a little disappointed... but might as well jump on the bandwagon before it gets worse right? ^^;

    I'm also looking at D.I.A, Baby the stars shine bright, Metamorphose temps de fille, Alice and the Pirates and maybe Angelic Pretty. But usually AP is a little too much for me to wear even though I love it T_T
    Gyaru brands push such expensive sets it just doesn't feel worth it sometimes. I would really like a Jesus Diamante and Ma*rs and Princess Melody too if possible ;-;

Post a Comment

 

Wallpaper from Engram Pixel: http://engrampixel.co.vu,