Angel Wing Heart [REVIEW] OBAKU watch V129LECIRB | SnowRiiの世界

Saturday 6 December 2014

////

[REVIEW] OBAKU watch V129LECIRB


I really wish OBAKU made a name for all their watches, but nope this watch is only labelled as V129LECIRB

In the catalog, but not on the actual website wtf? The white is rather pretty actually, but I'd much rather it were in rose gold...

Anywho, this was the watch I received from my mom for my 22nd birthday~

We picked it out and before even buying it, my mom said she wanted to borrow it.

But then yesterday she insisted I wear it first for at least a day. I thought it was enough that she gave me the honor of opening it but sure, ok! hahaha x'D

It was purchased from Angela Daniel Jewellery for $265 (NZD). Wish I looked at the price before the purchase wtf. Only looked now for the purposes of this post and it's quite shocking wtf.

Well, the watch itself is nice, each jewel is set perfectly, and the surfaces are all perfect and smooth. The watch hands are thankfully perfect. This is the main perk of buying stuff in store I guess. Despite the (usually) giant price hike, at least you can inspect what you're buying before paying. (unlike what I bought in this post)

The markers around the side are super subtle 

I originally had a thing about the silver bits extending out over the strap, but the more I see the watch, the less it bugs me. In fact, at this point in time I rather like it!

The strap is really thin which I like, and the leather is pretty soft!


A little unfortunate is the fact that the size of my wrist is just right between the size for the first and second eyelet. The first makes the watch a tiny bit too tight, and the second is too loose wtf. If I lose a little weight it should be better though haha #ReasonToLoseWeight275917

worn at 2nd eyelet. Slipped all over he place .-.
Can you see the dent in my hand from wearing my DW Classic St. Andrews? lmao

Overall, this watch is pretty much the same as my Skagen (from the point of outfit matching / occasion / bling / color), though with one major perk: it's a lot easier to read the time since the face is round with markers. Apart from the fact that my wrist is unfortunately quite unsuited to the eyelets placed on this watch, I have no bones to pick at all! The price is a little steep, but I think it's worth it! Definitely a watch you can wear for a decade!

Finally, ending this review with the beautiful bouquet of fragrant roses my mom bought me. Isn't it wonderful to get home after a long day and see a a pretty present in a giant bouquet of roses? *w*




=^.^=

    Post a Comment

     

    Wallpaper from Engram Pixel: http://engrampixel.co.vu,