Angel Wing Heart It's almost the end of January!? | SnowRiiの世界

Monday 20 January 2014

It's almost the end of January!?

Counting by days, we're only 2/3 through. But I've been counting in weekends since I started work, because that is the only time I'm home. There's only one weekend left before the end of January, and somehow that doesn't seem like nearly enough time to get done all the things I want to do!

This past weekend was yet again, spent going out till late, getting home late, and then sleeping till the afternoon. It's not what I wanted for this year to be like, but somehow I've been in this cycle for the past several weeks. Literally going out Friday and Saturday nights, and sleeping in the rest of the time. :(

On the bright side, I got to watch The Secret Life of Walter Mitty! I saw the trailer last month at another movie, and it seemed like a really adventurous story so I convinced my mom to go with me on Friday. The movie is everything I thought it would be, and I'm really glad I chose to watch it on the big screen instead of *getting it off a friend*. We ended the night by singing ktv till 3am, and so the partying weekend began.

Saturday was a friend's 21st birthday. I woke up really late so I thought I wouldn't make it since NZ busses are as rare as kiwi birds over the weekend. Luckily, a bus driver going to her district said he could give me a ride to her place when we reach the final stop, so I managed to get to her place with minimal walking! #happylazydays

Out of the half dozen things I wanted to do last week, I only managed to finish two, however the circle lens reviews I have taken photos for, so hopefully I can finish those through the week. I am also opening new lenses this week to use over the next 6 months! I love opening new lenses~~ >w<


Next weekend will be quite exciting. I have two photoshoots coming up, one for PretzelPOP (put together by Babycakesland), and one for Confetti so I'm really looking forward to working on those! Some other pretty pressing work has come up, but...I don't know how I'm going to fit those in at this point in time. Hopefully I will get those done early next month? ><;


Also, my clothes should be coming in the first half of next month!! I know it's pretty far off, but I'm just so excited I have to keep checking and looking at all the things I got LOL!! >0< OK I'll stop now. and just squeal in my own head and not spam everyone's fb newsfeed and other feeds with my excitement. ;w;

    Post a Comment

     

    Wallpaper from Engram Pixel: http://engrampixel.co.vu,