Angel Wing Heart 2014 New Year’s Resolution! [Confetti] | SnowRiiの世界

Thursday 2 January 2014

2014 New Year’s Resolution! [Confetti]



I usually make 3 resolutions, so that if I break one then at least I haven’t broken everything for the whole year lol.

But through the past year, I’ve come to realise that you don’t get nearly as much out of the experience, if you don’t put as much on the line.

So this year, I will just have one new year’s resolution:

be more thoughtful, and speak my mind



Sometimes, I think it’s easier to leave things unsaid. But oftentimes, because of the things unsaid, myself, or someone else is misunderstood. I want to try giving the choice to other people to decide what they want to do with the knowledge of something, rather than withholding it from them, and essentially deciding for them.

And yes i cheated by putting two resolutions into one lol.




(read more)

    Post a Comment

     

    Wallpaper from Engram Pixel: http://engrampixel.co.vu,