Angel Wing Heart Dinner catch-up with my girls~ | SnowRiiの世界

Friday 10 January 2014

////

Dinner catch-up with my girls~


Tonight I went across town (Ellerslie -> Forrest Hill) which is like an hour drive, to have dinner with my high school friends!


The host today held a dinner event before, but i missed that one. I think I was in Canada? Anyway, everyone said her cooking is AH-MAZING so we kept pestering her to hold another eveent, and today it finally happened!!


There were several friends I haven't seen in many months, and some that I spent New Years eve playing drinking games with. We rarely get to meet up during the study semester since everyone is doing different degrees, and are super busy *ahem procrastinating* so we try to make the most of summer vacation!


Our lovely host made many Taiwanese based dishes, but she put a spin on everything and it was super nice! I got to deep fry the chicken, and the parsley, garlic, and apparently ginger too (I don't eat ginger) were so good! We agreed that next time, half the deep frying will be of parsley LOL

The Feast

We only had 9 people, but there was so much food!! Thankfully there wasn't much left over, though our host is now sorted for sugary drinks and snacks for the next fortnight hehe~ (she told us not to bring food, so we ended up having a huge variety of drinks to choose from)

We also had really nice 'tofu tiramisu' omg. First time in my life I felt healthy eating a dessert!! It was made with the soft jelly tofu blended instead of using mascarpone, and it tasted really good!! It is of course a tiny bit firmer than a cheese/egg mix, but the flavour and texture (on the most part) were not compromised in the least. I will hopefully be half-trying it this weekend as I still have a sachet of mascarpone in the fridge ><;


This weekend, I aim to upload at least 1 review on Confetti, which of course I will link from here too. If I slack off now I bet there will be nothing done when uni starts! Not to mention... I miss putting on gyaru makeup!

Also, extra goal this year:
Up my sujimori game!

Yosh'

    Post a Comment

     

    Wallpaper from Engram Pixel: http://engrampixel.co.vu,