Angel Wing Heart I had a photoshoot yesterday! | SnowRiiの世界

Saturday 4 January 2014

I had a photoshoot yesterday!

edit: the post for this shoot is now on Confetti! Read it here!

The day before yesterday I decided that in honor of the new year, I must have a photoshoot to change out my profile photos!

But come yesterday, I had no motivation after crawling out of bed at midday, and proceeded to spend the next 5 hours online looking for blog posts, images, videos, ANYTHING of people's lucky bags this year.

I really want to know all the prints that were available in this year's meta bag!! and I want to know what's in my D.I.A fukubukuro, but I must be patient for that ><


Anyway, so I finally started preparing for my shoot just before dinner, and a kind friend came by and lent me his tripod. My tripod is super noob, the head can't rotate so if I use it for my camera it's suuuper inconvenient. Plus I only have one tripod so it's like- how do I share it between my ring light and my camera? lol. The life of a blogger eh ^^;
Thanks to the second tripod, I had a pretty good setup last night:
cruddy phone meitu camera quality *sigh*


I've now started looking through the images from the shoot (yay!) so here is a preview for the meantime:
filterfilterfilterfilterfilterfilter >:3

Sorry about mini photo, need it resized and online for something ~.~


I looked for inspiration on pinterest two nights ago, but on the day I just didn't feel like going with any of them, so i sorta just started doing my makeup... then found this old dress from year 13 (senior) ball... and then chose my wig, and everything else followed from there xD

It was a lot of fun playing around with my makeup as I hadn't really touched them since...since my last photoshoot with Ken Bufton? That was back in early December! I really wanted to use the ready made bling stickers because it would save me so much trouble, but I have no idea where I've put them...
Hopefully I didn't lose them? lol that would be awkward.

Looking at the photos now, it seems a bit Luka (vocaloid) inspired? I sent one of the photos to Tenshi-nee as preview, and she said it reminds her of Just Be Friends haha. It would be fun to cos Luka someday!


Personally, for Luka I like the PV for Answer most~ Plus the "singing" is much better mixed and sounds more natural.


Okok, back to editing and stalking LPs!!

=^.^=
  1. Roxy said... 4 January 2014 at 19:08

    so cute <3 haha how much was your ring light? O: I need one T_T

  2. Unknown said... 7 January 2014 at 15:07

    I think it was 70NZD or thereabouts? Wish I could've imported from China or something, so expensive T_T I hear the replacement light tube is expensive too :'(

  3. Roxy said... 7 January 2014 at 20:19

    =[ I want one

  4. Unknown said... 10 January 2014 at 00:23

    I bought mine from a camera accessories store just off Constellation Dr., it just irks me knowing that it probably cost a fraction of that when they got it in China but it can't be helped...

    I think it's also important to get some lights with the filter cover thing. Ring light has too harsh an edge, and oftentimes a softer light works out better :)

    eventually all your equipment add up to a huge sum lol

  5. Unknown said... 10 January 2014 at 10:01

    waaah *-* I want to see the photos!

  6. Unknown said... 15 January 2014 at 14:44

    A more complete post on this photoshoot is here: http://www.lifeisconfetti.com/blog/life/megurine-luka-inspired-mini-shoot/

    I will be updating that post with more photos tonight ^^

    Thank you for your interest!! >w<

  7. Unknown said... 10 February 2014 at 22:05

    Beautiful! I just saw your photoshoot pics ^^ love the wig and overall makeup look.

    Ps. Is it for the magazine? ^^ (I need to take mine with pink hair too T.T)

  8. Unknown said... 11 February 2014 at 09:04

    Thank you Misa! Actually I took this before I joined the magazine, but I did select one (unpublished) for my magazine banner/intro photo :) isn't it such a coincidence that the hair req was pink? xDD

Post a Comment

 

Wallpaper from Engram Pixel: http://engrampixel.co.vu,