Angel Wing Heart Tokyo Kawaii Life July Secret Sale Haul! | SnowRiiの世界

Sunday 27 July 2014

Tokyo Kawaii Life July Secret Sale Haul!

I was really mad at myself after coming back from Japan, for buying a bodyline dress instead of stocking more Liz Lisa (or checking out sales on lolita brands QAQ). In fact, I haven't even had the chance to wear my bodyline dress yet!

I bought a dress and a top at the Liz Lisa 109 store, both were bought very quickly but I still super super love them to this day! But anyway, moving on because this post isn't about what I bought in Japan hehe :P

I was going to place an order for the items I wanted at 20% off, but then I thought I'd try my luck with their secret shop sale. The Buy 2+ and get 60% off your order deal is too good to pass QAQ

banner for the sale!

Unfortunately I only jumped on it on Saturday, and of course by then, heaps of stuff had already sold out. The pair of shoes I wanted the most was down to the last size and color too! Thankfully I snagged one in time though~! So glad I tried for the secret sale, because I saved a lot of money! Well I saved them from the items I wanted, and then proceeded to spend them buying more items LOL but that's ok xD

To enter the secret sale, you need an account on Tokyo Kawaii Life which took me a couple of minutes to set up. Since I had an existing Tenso account, I had a shipping address ready for use. I think you must set up an address to start using the account?

Anyway, here are the stock photos of what I bought:
top
dress
cardi (much needed for my wardrobe)
skirt w/ detachable suspenders
skirt
dress
wedges (pink colorway, though the photo doesn't make it look very pink at all)
dress

The last dress is actually from the outlet, not the secret sale. It was so cheap anyway that it didn't matter lol. Also that dress is Penderie, and everything else is Liz Lisa.

There were also some other cute items I really wanted, but was too late to buy T_T they're sitting in my wishlist right now, but I don't think I'll ever get them. The stock status says they're sold out :'(

dress
dress
dress
dress (Liz Lisa x My Melody collab ❤)
These were 57% off outside of secret sale anyway
Similar design to the shoes I bought, but the pink seems to be more pink o.O anyway it's cute!
Now that I look back on what I bought, only 2 items were things I always wanted. I actually just wanted to buy dresses but somehow ended up with all sorts of random stuff lol. I'm still pretty sad that I won't get the dresses in my wishlist, they're just so beautiful QAQ

Everything is going to take a few days to arrive at Tenso, then comes the dreaded international shipping lol. I think the package will be around 4kg, and Tenso shipping is nowhere near as cheap as the shipping service I use for taobao...><

Hopefully everything will arrive mid/late August, just in time for spring in NZ! Yay!!~
edit: I may put up a post when all my items have arrived, but I don't have a mannequin and I suck at layouts and I just feel like my outfit photo quality is shoddy so I may not. I'll see ><

Now, my broke ass needs to get back to work. Uni work calls!


=^.^=

    Post a Comment

     

    Wallpaper from Engram Pixel: http://engrampixel.co.vu,