Angel Wing Heart Hello 2015! | SnowRiiの世界

Tuesday 13 January 2015

////

Hello 2015!

A bit of a late hello, but finally a greeting to the new year at long last!

I got back from my trip to Japan a couple days ago, and am still feeling the faint withdrawal of not being able to get yummy drinks at vending machines and walking everywhere.

I honestly wish I could walk everywhere because I have been getting so. much. fatter. since I got back. It's unbelievable how fast I'm gaining this weight ;;;


Anywho, I thought it would be appropriate to do a bit of a new years resolution post, so here goes!

In 2015:


  • I want to travel more! Not sure if I will be going America at the moment, but it's still a possibility at this point~


  • I want to succeed in my graduate programme. I know it's not a competition, and I don't want to face it like a task or something but I want to do well and be rewarded. Graduating is a big change in lifestyle and I want to start off healthy!
  • I want to maintain all my friendships. This is a difficult one, because there was so much more time in university. Even if people's schedules were different, they were still fairly flexible. Now that most of my friends have graduated it's going to be a lot harder to get together. At least most of us are still in the same city!
  • I want to stop buying from taobao. It just aint healthy how much stuff I have and how little of it I can actually use. I think I still have some accessories and stuff at my shipping proxy hmm...should probably get those shipped over soon....
  • I want to maintain nice nails all the time! It's a lifestyle, not just an accessory! I do make a resolution like this every year (keeping myself tidy/makeup done), but so far I've slacked off every year. I found out in Japan that it wasn't actually that much of a hassle to just put aside a little extra time to do my hair and makeup every morning, so hopefully this will actually keep up this year!
  • I want to be able to do full sculpt long nails, and improve my nail art skills! This is purely out of interest :3
  • I want to stay fit. So I can actually fit the clothes I bought in Japan and look good in them. >>;


^yeh gonna need some luck with that last one aye hahaha......

7 is a good number, so I will stop there :3

I'm halfway through washing all the clothes I bought from Japan, and one/multiple haul videos will be up on my youtube sometime. I took a look at all the stuff I bought and it just wasn't feasible to do photo haul post lol. I've literally stocked up enough clothes for the entire year if not for next year too x'D



=^.^=

    Post a Comment

     

    Wallpaper from Engram Pixel: http://engrampixel.co.vu,